Let’s face it. Getting a good massage is tricky…
- Go to a massage therapist and spend a whopping $75 for an hour of massage
- Buy a big bulky massage chair that requires assembly and costs an arm and a leg
Or… you can buy a massage cushion that is just as good as a masseuse or a massage chair and put in virtually anywhere. Yes. I like this option a lot better!
Our data indicates that massage cushions have significantly higher rating on Amazon…
That’s why we’re reviewing one of the most revered and highly rated massage cushions on Amazon: Comfier Massage Seat Cushion.
Read our full review to get the entire scoop on this product!
3 reasons why you should buy Comfier Massage Cushion
- It gives an effective massage. One of the first questions customers have about these cushions is: do they work? They work really well because the manufacturers designed it, knowing this issue. The massage balls protrude through the mesh and thus provides a deep kneading massage.
- Chronically ill customers endorse it. It’s not often that customers who suffer from back and shoulder pains stand behind a massage cushion. Well, this one is backed by many types of customers experiencing body pain from numerous backgrounds.
- It’s customizable and works for taller people. There’s no micro computer inside this cushion but it has a good amount of adjustability options available. Also, focusing on one specific area is possible via the remote.
My Personal Review: Benefits and Features
One of the first things you notice about this massage cushion is that it’s sleek, got a thin profile, and a color schema that goes well with any type of furniture. The backrest measures 25 inches in height; the base measures 17 inches wide and 13.8 inches deep.
It’s got a detachable intensity control flap. This is great for those with sensitive backs who find the massage way too strong. We’ve seen very few companies provide this kind of thought into the design of their massage products. Many customers will typically use a towel to dampen the power.
The seat has non-slip rubber bottoms that provide friction between it and the surface so that you don’t find yourself sliding down with the cushion. And you don’t have to exert effort to keep the chair upright.
There are 4 heated massage nodes that rotate and can move up and down. These stick out far out of the seat, meaning it will provide deep tissue massage. It’s also cool that you can see the rotating nodes when it is turned on. Many massage chairs do not have this level of transparency.
The remote control allows the user to focus on full back, upper back, lower back, and use Spot massage to concentrate on a particular area of the back. It also comes with two intensity options. I do wish there were more level of intensity.
The heating functions comes from the shiatsu balls themselves. It’s a great feeling and works well to soften muscles before getting massaged.
The vibration massage has 3 intensity options and works well in conjunction with the heat and the shiatsu massage. The vibration will mostly occur in the hip and thigh area.
The remote control has only a dozen buttons and is very intuitive so that you know exactly what each button does. I like the “Demo” button as it gives you the ability to test the cushion quickly without needing to look at the manual. One improvement with the button is that it’s not wireless.
One thing I really liked about this chair is that there a ton of positive reviews from people with chronic back pain. It’s a testament to how strong and effective the massage on this cushion is.
If you don’t like this chair, there is a full-refund policy within 30 days of purchase.