This foot massager asked me to marry it, and I said “I do, do.”
Alright, my jokes are not the greatest.
What is great is this foot massager by IDODO. It’s one of the few foot massagers on the market that massages the heel comprehensively. It’s also got one of the highest ratings on Amazon for a foot massager.
From Shiatsu style massages to air compression therapy, this little bucket of relaxation can take you from soreness and tiredness to pure calm and serenity.
Read my full review to get the know-hows on this product.
3 Reasons You Should Buy The IDODO Foot Massager
- Deep kneading Shiatsu massage. This foot massager is strong and uses the best massage techniques to tackle the toughest health issues like neuropathy, plantar fasciitis, and poor blood circulation.
- Good Air Compression massage. Strong, effective air compression massages are hard to come by. Other foot massagers give a tickle of an air compression massage. This one is actually effective.
- 30-day money back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with this foot massager, you can return it for a full refund.
2 Reasons Why You Might Consider Another Foot Massager
- The massage is strong. For those not accustomed to foot massager, it can feel harsh. It may feel like the massager is “tenderizing” your foot. Keep in mind this is a common complaint that a small percentage of customers submit.
- The heat is mild. The heater in foot massager are notoriously minimal. This foot massager is no exception. If you want something that lights a fire under your feet, this may not be a good option.
Features And Benefits
The very first thing you notice about this foot massager is its simplicity. Covered in black glossy texture, it’s got two inserts for each feet and a button panel between them. It measured 14 inches wide, 16 inches length, and 10 inches tall. Aesthetically speaking, it definitely impresses us and goes along with many kinds of home decor.
Inside the machine, there are several mechanisms at play that ultimately provide the massage. The air compression provides force from the back of heal and the top of the foot which pushes the feet into the rollers for a more effective massage.
There are different massage techniques that are applied in this foot massager. Rolling, Shiatsu & Kneading, Heating, and Air compression. These are what we called the “big 5” in the massage industry. They are pretty standard but that’s because they work very well.
The IDODO foot massager is one of the few foot massagers that offer full coverage from ankle to toe. Many of competitors have spotty massages relative to this one.
Also one thing I really liked about this massager is that you can feel the air compression. Often, we see foot massagers that have weak and ineffective air compression massage to the point where customers label it as a tickler.
The touch button panel is sleek and minimal. There are four options: heat, choose intensity, choose mode, and the power button. Other massagers have a dozen buttons which may be confusing and often times don’t work.
The max size that can fit inside this massager is US men size 11. It’s about average size.
The design of the rollers support reflexology which pinpoints different organs in your body by targeting certain parts of your feet.
It’s great that the foot inserts are detachable and washable. You can keep it clean for your friends and family.
One improvement we see is that it does not come with a remote. So you’ll have to bend over if you want to change functions.
Overall this is a solid investment into your foot relaxation. There are thousands of people who have purchased this product and are satisfied.