KTN massage chairs has been on quite a rise lately. This relatively new brand is becoming popular because of its simplistic yet effective massage chairs.
The SL001 is great for massage enthusiasts who enjoy a finer massage experience with multiple stages of zero gravity, air bag compression massages, and various adjustment options to fine tune your relaxation session.
It’s also pretty affordable compared to expensive chairs like the Luraco, without sacrificing core features.
Today, I’ll do a full review of their features.
Let’s dive in.
3 reasons why you should buy the KTN SL001
- It’s got all the bells and whistles. It has zero gravity, air compression massage, ergonomic SL-track with a good roller system, and a body scan that works somewhat effectively.
- It’s preassembled. There are too many horror stories of customers trying to connect air valves in a massage chair only to accidentally pinch them. This chair comes pre-assembled and the door clearance is reasonable. Gifting or not, it takes some hassle out of the equation.
- It’s comfortable and relaxing. What’s a massage chair if it the motors make noises or if the PU leather feels tacky and uncomfortable? This chair provides comfort, the motor doesn’t make noticeable noise, and even has bluetooth speakers to play your favorite tunes.
Benefits and Features
The first you notice about this massage chair is the glossy all-black PU leather that covers the entirety of this chair. It’s got this stylish curvy side panel that pops outs and feels elegant. It comes well with modern, contemporary, cool home decor.
The zero gravity feature is great for spine decompression and make you feel like you’re “floating in space.” This chair has three stages or 3 angles of zero gravity which is a lot more than most other chairs.
The SL Double track measure up to 51.18 inches long. Compared to industry average this is pretty long and means the massage will cover more surface area. This track also follows the natural curves of the spine so that the rollers are able to hit all parts of your body effectively and there aren’t dead spots.
There are a total of 6 massage techniques which are kneading, sliding tapping, shiatsu relieve, kneading tapping, comfortable knocking, and mix massage. There are 4 automatic programs. You can mix and match these to experience a variety of massages.
The smart body scan is a great feature for those who intend on serving several different people with this massage chair. It will make massage speed, width, strength, and air pressure adjustments based on the scan.
The manual footrest extensions extends up to 6 inches. While this is great, it would be nicer to have an automatic extension, as it does require a little effort on your part to keep it extended when its manual.
The bluetooth speakers are nice so that you can create your own ambiance and environment.
There are a total of 22 air bags that are used to provide air compression massage. This type of massage is related to several health benefits like improved blood circulation and faster injury recovery. The number of air bags is on the lower side but this seems to be the new tech. That is, less air bags more surface area per bag.
One thing I like is that this chair can fit up to people 6 feet 3 inches and can hold up to 400 lbs of weight. It’s built for American sized users.
The width of this chair is 31.5 inches with the package, without is 30.7 inches. This is larger than usual, so make sure you measure your doorways prior to purchase. The arm rests do detach which may make things a lot easier.
The arm rests have anti-slip leather which aid in keeping the arms in place because the openings are faced sideways.
Lastly, this unit comes preassembled, which is awesome if you’re gifting it or just don’t feel like putting in the work.
- Material: PU leather
- # of airbags: 22
- # of motos: 5
- Timer: 5/10/15/20/25/30 minutes
- Dimensions: 30.31(Width) by 57.87(Length when reclined) by 50.39 (Height) inches.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Height Capacity: 6 feet 3 inches