MCombo is a company that cares and listens to its customers. It’s got one of the highest massage recliner reviews on Amazon. It popped out to us so much so that…
We decided to review it. We love massage chairs.
MCombo has been doing business for almost a decade. They have various product lines and have distribution center located in Houston, TX. This makes for fast shipping and a higher quality assurance on their products (it’s not made in China).
One of our favorite recliner chairs is their power lift massage chairs. The power list mechanism is especially useful for elderly folks who cannot place stress on the joints and lower half of their body.
Let’s begin this review!
3 Reasons To Buy the MCombo Massage Chair
- It’s comfortable without sacrificing looks. It’s hard to find a recliner chair that ticks all checkboxes: comfort, functionality, and aesthetics. This chair checks them all. High-quality PU leather in durable upholstery, oversized cushioned armrest and headrest, and nice utilities especially for folks who have knee and back issues.
- It’s reasonably priced & easy to put together. This is one of the cheaper massage chairs you can buy on the market without the fancy zero gravity and what not. It’s also very easy to assemble and dismantle. It comes in two boxes so it clears many doorways.
- Reassuring return policy and warranty. Money-back guarantee within 30 days and MCombo will also pay for shipping. The purchase comes with a 3 year warranty that shows confidence in the durability of the chair.
Features and Benefits
- Dimensions: 34.6 inches (width), 30.7 inches (Length), 41 inches (Height)
- Seat Area: 17.7 inches (width) and 20.5 inches (depth)
- Weight capacity: 340 lbs
- Height range: 5 foot 1 inches – 5 foot 9 inches
The first thing you notice about the MCombo massage chair is the soft and clean look of the high-quality faux leather that covers the chair top to bottom. This is made from a durable upholstery without sacrificing comfort. It can easily be cleaned using a damp or dry cloth, no need for waxes or oils.
You also notice the comfortable, cushiony arm rest with a cup holder on each side. On the right hand-side of the chair there are two USB charging ports for charging your smart phones. There’s also large side pockets on each side of the chair for storing magazines, books, and other favorite reads.
This chair goes well with older style homes so it’s a perfect massage chair for the elderly.
The padded headrest and overstuffed arm rest provide a great deal of comfort for those who want to take lounging to the next level.
The durable metal base is made of special anti-tipping design that allows the chair to tilt forward without it tipping over. This functionality makes it easier for older folks to get off the chair so they don’t have to stress their knees or back.
There are 8 vibration nodes in the chair and 1 heating pad around the waist area. 9 different massage programs are available with 5 intensity adjustments. The automatic timer can be shut off in intervals of in 10 minutes: 10, 20, 30 minutes.
One thing I liked is that the motor inside this chair is TUV certified. This means the motor have undergone a series of safety test and it met the standards of the German Equipment and Product Safety Act. The extra layer of safety is nice especially if you’re gifting this for loved ones.
One important detail is that this chair only reclines up to 140 degrees. So if you’re the type that enjoys 180 degrees recline angles check out our review of OOTORI massage chairs.
This is recliner chair is especially great for those with bad knees. When you had bad knees, it is difficult to lift yourself off the chair and that’s where the power lift mechanism comes handy.
Also, this is great for petite people as well since the chair has oversized cushioning.
One improvement we saw is that the heating function and the massage function are not independent. So you can’t use the heat without the massage, and massage without the heat.
MCombo Massage Chair Warranty and Return Policy
The MCombo massage chair comes with a 3 year warranty. 1 year for the lift / reclining mechanism, 1 year for the frame, 1 year for the electronic parts.
They also have a 30-day return / replace policy. They will cover cost of shipping and replacement for the damage and defective parts, the return label, and even have a pick-service for customers. Just make sure to disassemble the chair before returning or else there will be a huge overcharge!