The Osaki OS Pro Maestro Massage Chair is manufactured by Osaki / Titan – a brand that’s been around for years. They are one of the most prolific distributors and manufacturers of quality massage chairs in the world. That’s a big statement.
There is a group of engineering who constantly innovate features on these chairs and they are located in Carrollton Texas.
The Osaki OS-Pro Maestro is one of their high-end massage chairs. It’s a bit expensive but includes advanced features like HD speakers, 4 dimensional massage, and foot and calf kneading massage.
If you’re looking for an upscale massage chair, the Maestro is the chair you’re looking for.
Make sure to read my full review below!
3 Reasons Why You Should Buy The Osaki OS-Pro Maestro Massage Chair
- It’s got an awesome air bag system. Air bags work separately in the arms section and special calf kneading motion that’s never seen before. The airbags in the feet are much more effective because of the foot slot design and dual foot rollers.
- It’s got heated 4d rollers. The heated 4 rollers mimic the hands of a real massage therapist. The heat is dynamic and moves with the massage instead of it being just applied in the lumber area. Being able to move the depth of the rollers gives more control to user, especially to those who love deep tissue massages.
- High-end chair from a reputable company. Spending a lot of money on a massage chair is a daunting task. There’s a lot more comfort when you know that Osaki / Titan is a reputable company who’s been serving customers for decades.
Osaki OS-Pro Maestro Review
Have you ever looked at something and thought to yourself “Man, that must be expensive”? Well, that’s the first impression you get when you look at the OS-pro Maestro.
This chair has one of the most advanced features on the market.
The auto body scanning technology is a very effective way to cater to multiple people in the household. After all, not everyone is shaped the same. The variable that the scan helps more effectively is the height. Rollers going past your head is a big no-no since it’s essentially doing extraneous work.
You can expect the gears to crank when starting up this beautiful machine and that’s when the body scan kicks into action. Osaki’s chairs are built by veteran engineers so it’s comforting to know the body scan is effective and not a useless orchestra of beeps and other noises.
The Maestro has both the S and the L tracked fused together. The S-track follows the natural curvature of the body for a more optimal massage while the L-track gives the capability of massaging your glutes and hamstrings.
High end chairs like this will also have the automatic leg scan and extension up to 8 inches. The typical leg extension is cheap and spring loaded; this chair is all automatic. In zero gravity, you won’t have to worry about applying pressure to keep it retracted as other cheaper chairs will require you to do.
There is a small quick button panel with a usb port located conveniently inside the right arm rest. You can power on, pause, play auto program, go into zero gravity, and change the depth of the 4d rollers. This is great for those who want to relax right away without fumbling with the controller.
The space saving technology requires the chair to be only 5 inches away from the wall. Although this sounds nice, we’ve seen smaller margins of space from Kahuna, up to 2 inches. This is possible because the chair moves forward when reclining into zero gravity.
One of my favorite parts about this chair is that it has heated rollers. In a real massage, the therapists hands give warmth to your body as it glides across. Well, higher end chairs like Maestro is able simulate this with heated rollers. It’s nice not to have to settle for static heating.
My second favorite part of this chair is the 4D rollers. The 4th dimension is how much the rollers can protrude out of the chair toward the user. This allows the user to control how deep the rollers go into their body. It’s similar to telling a massage therapist how strong you want the massage to be. There are 8 levels of intensities to choose from.
There are 8 automatic programs:
- Demo – will go through basic massages to demo the chair
- Swing – rock and forth slightly while massaging
- Scraping – massages from the inside of the body toward outside to direct blood flow
- Lady – relaxing and much more softer massage for women primarily
- Relax – soft massage, zen-like state
- Stretch – locks the leg, arms, shoulders, and arms in place while reclining and reclining to stretch body
- Shiatsu – focuses on back using shiatsu style massage
- Gentleman – designed to help increase blood circulation for guys
8 is a pretty good number of automatic programs. Often times we see too little(6) or too much(12).
The air bag system throughout this chair is quite complex and well-engineered. They are located in the shoulders, arms, lumbar, and feet area.
The arm air bags are split into two bags (we have never seen this) which is nice for focusing on hands and arms separately. The calf kneading motion is something we’ve also never seen. The air compression massage will knead your calves in a circular, up and down motion.
The foot rollers are designed much like a high-end foot massager. It’s a chamber design where the feet slide into a completely closed area instead of slot with an opening facing toward you. The dual foot massager is effective because of this chamber design and does a good job of massaging feet, heels, and the toes.
Of course, you can expect amenities like the chromo therapy light which is proven to make the environment more relaxing. Also there is High Definition bluetooth capabilities to connect to smart phones and even smart TVs.