At the time of this writing, the holidays are in full blast. That means looking for Christmas presents! As an avid runner, what more could you ask for then a great relaxing foot massager for days after a marathon?
RENPHO is a health and wellness company located in Anaheim, California. Their products include scales, massager, air purifiers, and hygiene electronics.
We’ll be doing a quick review of their shiatsu foot massager today. It’s one of the highest rated Amazon products in its category.
Let’s dive in.
3 Reasons why you should purchase the RENPHO foot massager
- Large touch buttons that can be controlled by your feet. This is the only foot massager we know of that can be controlled by your toes. I love the idea since I don’t like having to bend down to change the controls.
- Big foot space up to US men size 12. As an American, we need bigger stuff. Our food proportions are bigger and thus we are bigger. It’s good to know this massager supports bigger feet.
- Modern contemporary design. I don’t know about you but I get self-conscious using tech products that look janky. This foot massager looks modern so you can get your foot massage in with confidence. It also looks good in any decor.
2 Reasons Why you might consider a different foot massager
- It’s very strong. If you have sensitive feet, this may be too much for you. We recommend looking for a foot massager with a wide range of sensitivity options.
- Does not distribute heat evenly. The heat inside this massager mainly targets the top of the foot. It misses the heel and toes area. It also takes around 10 minutes for the heat to be in full effect.
Features And Benefits
The RENPHO foot massager is made up of rotation balls, rolling sticks, heating, and air compression that work in unison to provide a foot massage. It uses Shiatsu deep kneading technique and is able to relieve pain from plantar fasciitis and poor blood circulation.
On the heel of the foot, kneading and pressing techniques are used while the arch of the foot receives kneading, scraping, and rolling. Near the foot is where the rolling mechanism resides. It’s a pretty complex make-up of a foot massager and does a great job massaging the entire foot.
There is a touch bar right above the foot inserts that allow you to operate the product using your toes / feet. This makes it convenient so that you don’t have to bend over to change options or settings. You can control the timer (15/30 minutes), shiatsu & kneading intensity (3 modes), power (on / off), air compression intensity (low, medium, high), and heating (on / off). The 30 minute timer is definitely a great feature as other foot massager can only go up to 15 minutes.
The RENPHO foot massager can accommodate up to US men’s size 12. It’s important to note that if you are significantly smaller than a size 12, it may be less effective. We found that women who have small feet do not enjoy this massager as much.
The foot massager is designed with reflexology in mind. The protrusions on the bottom of the massager are made to hit these points that affect other parts of your body.
My favorite part of this foot massager is that it has removable and washable inserts. Everyone’s feet stink! It’s nice that I can remove them and wash them time to time.
This massager does target the underside of the heel. It does not hit the backside of the heel. It does a better job of targeting the entire foot than the Miko Shiatsu foot massager.
There is a 1 year hassle-free warranty that comes with this product that many customers are unaware of. Visit RENPHO’s website and fill out the warranty request forum to find more information on how you address issues with this product.
Overall, this foot massager is a great relaxation device for your feet. It’s stylish and is made by a reputable American company. There are many customers who would vouch for this product.
If the RENPHO Foot Massager isn’t quite right for you, check out our article about the Top 4 Best Foot Massagers