Saloniture is a company that specializes in Salon product such as appliance stances, massage tables and sheets, salon mats, shampoo sinks, and trolley carts. Their mission is to help business thrive by providing affordable and quality salon products.
One of their products, the Saloniture Professional Portable Massage table is one of the highest rated massage table on Amazon. It’s perfect for massage professionals who are on the go and need a sturdy table that accommodates various clients of all shapes and sizes.
Read our full review below to get the inside scoop of this table.
3 Reasons Why You Should Buy The Saloniture Professional Massage Table
- It’s sturdy and not wobbly. When you’re a licensed massage therapist taking on a new client, you need a table that represents your business well. Saloniture table is made from high-quality wood and has durable support cables made from steel. The table legs are constructed of non-slip material so that it doesn’t move side to side when the patient is receiving a massage. Also, it does not squeak.
- It’s portable, actually. Many tables claim portability when in fact it’s not. The more expensive tables are bulky because they overdo their construction. This table is lightweight and mobile. It’s easy to dismantle and easy to carry. It comes with a multi-functional carrying case with two handles.
- It’s customizable. Every client is different, so it makes sense to have a table that can accommodate for those differences. You can subtract or add pieces of the table to your liking. There’s a lot of pieces to this table, making it flexible and a blank canvas for you to create your master piece.
Features And Benefits
One of the first things you notice about this table is the dense plush material that measures 2.5 inches of thickness. The face pillow with removable cover measure 3 inches of plush, providing extra care for the face.
The frame is made from hardwood and is supported by steel cables. This table can accommodate a maximum weight capacity of 450 lbs. I would recommend not putting more than 350 lbs because many times the manufacturer will put static weight in the description which isn’t a good measure because there will be dynamic force applied to the person laying down on the table.
The table legs have non-slip feet which prevents the table from sliding and scratching the floor.
There are black rubber tips on the perimeter of this table which will absorb contact when dismantling the table and overall using it. This prevents the corner of the table from wearing out.
Although a very complex construction, this table only weighs 35 lbs. It’s also easy to dismantle and carry. The chrome clasps on the end seem durable which is a good since if one of them break, you’ll just have a bad time with this table.
The outermost layer is made in PU leather and is water and oil-proof. You don’t have to be super conscious about dripping massage oils because it can handle it. It also does not come with that nasty smell that some synthetic materials have.
One of my favorite parts about this chair is that it has winged arm rest and a detachable arm rest on the side of the table. When I get a massage, I sometimes want my arms on the side and sometimes in front of me, depending on the type of massage. I’m sure some clients feel the same way so this is a great feature to the table.
The accessories are all detachable and fits nicely underneath the front of the table. It’s constructed well so that they are strapped in tight and won’t clunk around when carrying it.
The Nylon carrying case is convenient for holding and carrying the table. The shoulder strap is adjustable. There is a pouch on side of the case where you can hold accessories. There is also another handle on the pouch which is convenient for offsetting the pressure the shoulder straps put on the shoulder. Because the straps are thin, it will dig into skin and this handle is meant to relieve that.
The backrest is surprisingly pretty sturdy. It can hold the back of someone with 250 lbs without any signs of struggle.
- Folded: 36 inches long, 8.5 inches wide, 28 inches high
- Expanded: 84 inches long, 37 inches wide, adjustable height from 24.5 inches to 35.5 inches.
- Weight: 37 lbs