Welcome to our review of the Osaki Titan Summit Flex SL Track Massage Chair
Lets have a look at the features and benefits of this newly released massage chair. Firstly what is the difference between Flex SL Track and the SL Track?
Upgrading from the SL track to the Flex SL-Track is a move forward in designing from the Osaki Titan team.
Whereas the SL track base is at a fixed angle relative to the backrest, the Flex SL track conforms to any reclining position, ensuring constant contact with your back.
Meaning the Osaki Titan offers you the ability to change the angle and pitch to the seat base.
Table of Contents
FEATURES OF THE OSAKI/TITAN SUMMIT FLEX SL TRACK MASSAGE CHAIR
There are 12 auto programs which include
- Release – revitalizing fatigued muscles
- Extension – full body stretching for relaxation
- Neck & Shoulder – massage for the cervical spine
- Thai – focusing on the waist and back
- Yoga – gentle kneading to relax tired muscles
- Waist and Glutes – focusing on the waist to help with stiffness
- Back and Spine – lumbar, upper & lower back
- Ancient – combination of types of massage to relieve joint tension
- Boss – medium to high intensity massage
- Lady and Seniors – mild massage
It is ultra-quiet and has an impressive list of features which include.
- Computerized Body Scanning
- 48 Airbag Full Body Compression
- 2-stage Zero Gravity
- Space saving technology
- 52” track massage
- Surround sound Bluetooth Speaker
- Extendable Footrest
- Calf and Lumbar Heating
- 12 auto programs
- 5 Massage Styles – kneading, knocking, tapping, Shiatsu & Sync
- Sleek styling
Titan Osaki Summit Flex SL Track 2 Stage Zero Gravity
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE OSAKI SUMMIT MASSAGE CHAIR
- Dimensions 62”D x 29”W x 46”H.
- Weight Limit 260 lbs
- Height Range 5 foot to 6 foot 3 inches
- 2D rollers
- Chromotherapy lighting
- USB Charger
- Intelligent Voice Control
- Quick Button Control
- Doorway Size 29 inches
Let’s have a look at some of the features.
Computerized Body Scanning ‘maps’ the key areas of the neck and back to ensure that just the right amount of pressure is applied. The scanning detects the height of your shoulders and then re-calibrates once the scan completes to make sure you have the best massage available.
48 Airbags – this advanced airbag system will cover your shoulders, arms, calves, and feet.
2-stage Zero Gravity enables you to manually adjust the position of the chair using the remote, or the chair will recline automatically into the Zero Gravity position. In this position, the body feels weightless.
Quick Button Control – just that, a quick button conveniently located on the side panel, for on/off and reclining of the chair.
Foot Roller Massage – airbags inflate pushing down the feet onto the spinning rollers for increased intensity, particularly targeting the arches.
The chair can accommodate heights from 5 feet to 6 feet 3 inches.
Lumbar and Calf Heating – heat therapy can increase blood circulation, and loosen tight or tense muscles.
It’s quiet. With engineering reducing operating noise through the advanced airbag technology. Testing shows the noise is under 50 dB.
Finally, USB charging port – for your devices. Lighting – to sooth and enhance your total massage experience
We hope you enjoyed our review of the Titan Summit Flex Massage Chair. Our research found this massage chair to be yet another step up from previous models. The addition of the SL Flex improves the quality of the massage, combined with the quietness ensures a great massage experience. Overall, 10 out of 10 for this massage chair.
For reviews on other Osaki Titan massage chairs click here.